Monday, June 1, 2009

welcome to summer

I will turn 29 on Sunday and I think it's taken me this long to figure out what makes me most happy. My wonderfully silly hubby: check. A super spoiled pit mix, a lovely family, inspiring friends, an awesome job: check. And crafting: a big check. I also happen to live in a beautiful part of the world, and I do a pretty good job of exploring it on the weekends. Canoeing, hiking, scootering, or good ole Blue Ridge Parkway sitting (very good at that last bit)... Asheville is a lovely place to get to call home. So, that being said, I think I'd like to incorporate a little more scenery into my life and blog: more to come! Installment #1: Dinner Hike to Pilot Cove.

But (BUT!) this past week was not totally void of creative adventuring of the fabric variety: I finished what I think will be my last black bird mini before the Big Crafty. This little mini combines a lot of my quilting ideas into one. And I did a little something different with the wing. Now, to get printing....

No comments:

Post a Comment