Thursday, December 24, 2009

happy holidays from the brindle squad!

I can't believe it's Christmas again... I guess that means it's also my blog-i-versary. Ah, it's been a good, productive year and full of changes, at that. We said goodbye to a lovely, loyal, and absolutely legendary canine friend and welcomed a new member to the tribe: miss violet p. (shown here in all her chunky glory!). My hubby graduated nursing school and started a new job (yay!), we moved (ack!), and we finally went on our honeymoon (only 2 years late!). Oh, and I got a walking foot for my newly-repaired sewing machine (major yay!). Who knows what next year holds? It's a big one for me... 30 here I come!

What I do know is that I'm excited to have an itty bitty break from work. I've got some projects planned (two smallish quilts) so crafty photos to come. In the meantime, here are some pillows I made for some of my pals at the office. I really do want to try some paper-piecing - especially hexes - in the new year, but these little hexes are appliqued (shhhh!).

Happy holidays to you and yours, from digs and the brindle squad! and cheers for a grand 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment