Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011: put a bird on it!

Anyone else loving Portlandia? I might have a different opinion of the show if I lived in Portland, but I think Asheville is actually a lot like the place. And, in general, I'm okay laughing with and at myself. My hands-down favorite clip has got to be "put a bird on it." I realize the irony here: who else could have timed the announcement of their year-long project so perfectly?!? Seriously... I'm taking 2011 and putting a bird on it!

And so without further ado, here's Mr. February. I made the heart the same way I used to make valentines: fold the thing in half and chop chop. And the bowtie, well, I thought it was just extra Bryce-like.

1 comment:

  1. oh.
    my.
    freaking.
    goodness.
    i was laughing and snorting so loud that i think i woke cate up!!!
    yes, amanda, please...you must 'put a bird on it'! and he is a very dapper fellow at that.

    ReplyDelete